• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart Steven’s deuce brake line issue

Airick8127c

I belong to a volunteer Fire department in Oklahoma , we have a 2-1/2 ton cab over, Stewart Steven’s and the brakes keeps bleeding out once you press the pedal there is blow by in a piece just above and behind the rear axel, I’m looking for information on where to get the small rubber diaphragm within the piece, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Ronmar

I belong to a volunteer Fire department in Oklahoma , we have a 2-1/2 ton cab over, Stewart Steven’s and the brakes keeps bleeding out once you press the pedal there is blow by in a piece just above and behind the rear axel, I’m looking for information on where to get the small rubber diaphragm within the piece, any information would be greatly appreciated.
Identify the part in the 24P manual(in the manuals section) to get to the P/N and ID the manufacturer(probably Haldex), look at their website to see if they still offer a rebuild kit, or if you need to replace the entire component…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks