• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart & Stevenson 6x6 in Hawaii

6X6DT466ECrew

Just got the email today, 9/29/20, that my EUC was approved to arrange shipping to ship and deliver my S&S 6x6 Tractor with Fifth Wheel out of Hawaii.
Does anyone have any idea what this is going cost me? I got the 6x6 for a steal, literally.......with 3,680 miles on the odo.

Anyone have a preferred shipper out of California to Western New York?

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just got the email today, 9/29/20, that my EUC was approved to arrange shipping to ship and deliver my S&S 6x6 Tractor with Fifth Wheel out of Hawaii.
Does anyone have any idea what this is going cost me? I got the 6x6 for a steal, literally.......with 3,680 miles on the odo.

Anyone have a preferred shipper out of California to Western New York?
@fuzzytoaster can help you with the Hawaii to the mainland.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a MadMax Interceptor shipped from Australia to Baltimore. 2 cars in the container $25k 15 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, off topic but I have to ask-- would you happen to know where I can find an LTS siren like was used on the mad max interceptors?

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks