• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart Stevenson

1bonehead

so, i am looking more and more into getting one of these. are there years to stay away from?
I am thiking a modified tractor into a RV/hauelr..

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What model would you be looking at, it did not say in your post? You mention a modified tractor so I am only guessing but your thinking of a 1088?
KK

Lmtv772

Banned
If you think you're in the market for an Lmtv set enough money aside. For your bid, fees, transport on a trailer and lastly for PMCS . You'll need at least $15 grand to play

1bonehead

So, I am definitely gonna get one of these trucks. I just love the cab over designs and such. How does the 1088 compare in the highway to the 1078? Maintain the same road speeds?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Same 57mph or so top speed. 1088 has extra axle and a bit more power. 1078 is more useable. Unless you plan on pulling a mil trailer the 1088 is not practical.