• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stewart Warner 10530b heater parts

Pappa-G

While troubleshooting the personel heater in the van body of my M185, I found the fuel igniter was baked ( picture a car cigarette lighter with something burnt on 1/4 of the coils ) I believe the heater is a Stewart Warner 30,000 btu mulitfuel 10530b heater. Would anyone know if parts are still available? And if so through who?
Thanks ~ Pappa-G [thumbzup]

Armada

Hey, I've got a spare van body with a heater in it.......oh.............never mind................... :?

Check the ignitor in the coolant flame heater I gave ya. Might be the same.

branr1

I also need some Stewart Warner 10530B parts of a complete unit. Please contact me if you have any for sale or leads on where to purchase them. It’s cold here in Alaska.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks