• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still looking for deuce around greensboro n.c.

sodslinger

If you would like a fun road trip i have a M35a2 with whistler and airomatic steering for sale in Jacksonville Florida. PM me if you are at all interested.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
twright has a winch truck in north GA and is waiting on EUC for a non winch truck. That winch truck is one of the best running deuces i've driven.

KI4GSN

I'm trying to get the contact info that i lost for one. If he still has it and decides not to get it, then i'll let you know. It's not far from HP or TVille.

ctmustang

thanks for your concern Jay

to answer your question NO I didn't commit to buy robs truck .
and as far as tuesday is concerned ROB WAS GOING TO BE COMING THRROUGH TOWN BUT DIDNT make it ........................
but thanks for your concern . answer me this Jay what is your stake in this?
yours truly
C.T.:grin:

tc97

Deuce near Greensboro

There is a duce for sale South of Asheboro. Travel 220 South of Asheboro and take Hwy 134 exit. Go by Cox's Harley Davidson approx 3/4 mile on Hwy 134.
There is a large house on the left with a pond in front of same. For some time there was a deuce for sale next to the road at this house. The deuce has been moved from the road to beside of the large house. It can be seen from
Hwy 134. Possibly still for sale. Is short distance from Greensboro and may be worth your trip.

ctmustang

thanks

many thanks for the help guys . somewhere there is a deuce thats going to be mine.just hate all the time involved going state to state looking for one . between work and truck hunting starting to miss the heck out of the kids.
tell me more about what is going on the 20th.maybe i'll have a truck to bring .thanks to all

rtjraleigh

Banned
Charles is good people. He called and told me whats up. No hard feelings and there are plenty of deuces out there. I pulled my deuce of CL and the classifieds. I could never replace it for what i am selling it for anyways. Make sure you come back on the march 21st cmvpa get together. i think we have three locals with deuces for saleWe have more people coming with trucks for sale. Rob

KI4GSN

Looks like a nice 500 dollar truck.

Im sure thats "lowballing" to him .

Are you looking for a turn key Duece or something to work on ? , Jay
Yep, sure is. I took the liberty of e-mailing the guy, and he said $1500 OBO. I'll pass. That's the first 3 pics.

The second pic is of one in another part of the state. They're asking 3k, but the guy said he'd take less. Seems like a good deal (look at the front, does it have a winch or not??). Anyone want to buy a Police Interceptor??:p

Attachments

DeuceNewb

i've talked to the guy with that deuce in the last picture. The winch is busted because the shear pin must have been replaced with something. The winch was being reeled in with nobody in the driver seat, and when it got to the end it pulled it self tight poped and stalled the motor. Won't disengage, has no title, and close ups reveal lots of surface rust. not worth the price i.m.o. but that' up to the buyer

KI4GSN

i've talked to the guy with that deuce in the last picture. The winch is busted because the shear pin must have been replaced with something. The winch was being reeled in with nobody in the driver seat, and when it got to the end it pulled it self tight poped and stalled the motor. Won't disengage, has no title, and close ups reveal lots of surface rust. not worth the price i.m.o. but that' up to the buyer
That's good to know, thanks for passing that along. I was thinking about making a trip down to look at it, but I think i'll stick to this area. The value of this site and the people on it simply can't be measured.

DeuceNewb

that's what's great about this site....lots of people with lots of information willing to help each other out.....it's just awesome you don't get that too often these days

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks