• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still looking for deuce around greensboro n.c.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Ive been trying to deal with the guy for months.

Said he has the title , runs great , new brakes , winch works.... you have to be kidding . I hope he never sells that thing now. :evil:

clutch

looking for a deuce

im looking for a deuce around central ohio. if anybody can give me some leads it would be appreciated.

DeuceNewb

Ive been trying to deal with the guy for months.

Said he has the title , runs great , new brakes , winch works.... you have to be kidding . I hope he never sells that thing now. :evil:
wow really? My dad talked to him about 2 weeks ago and then this week and found out that he doesn't have title and all that other mess, and he is impossible to reach on weekends because that is his family time, he will only do business activities during the week. o well. his price also increased on craigslist from the first time i saw it :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks