• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still not fixed

Isaac-1

Just wanted to let you know your not alone, I just installed my SX460 today and the magic smoke escaped i the same place. The bad part is I still don't know why, unless it was just a defective voltage regulator, I am going to order another one and study the wiring diagram some more.

Ike

ka25

replace it with sx460, follow Isaac1 instructions, dont 2 amp fuse onf2, used 5 amp on terminal 27. i just done mine it works fine , check 120 with a meter its all good.

padolin

well, i think since i have the original VR, and it obviously wasnt the problem, i think im going to put it back on and see what happens.... ive already fried one SX460

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks