• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still Waiting

ApopkaFL

Banned
I was reading some of the story's about EUC not cleared in 60days and GL canceled the order. Mine was summited on 10/28/10 I am still waiting for it to clear on my three M35A3 I won. This is my first time EUC It makes me a little worried. I really want them. I think GL should give longer them 60days..... Just my Opinion on that.

Rodman

two.fiveM35

My last 2 EUC's cleared 12 days. Of course they were not my first and they were for trailers (not sure if they are for trailers, if that makes a difference). Did you really want 3 M35a3's or were you confused about how the wining bids disappear on GL's auction page and ended up with 3?

ApopkaFL

Banned
Yes I wanted 3 of the M35A3s These trucks were very low millage trucks all were below 1700 miles on them. one had 300 other has 799 other had 1679

goldneagle

Yes I wanted 3 of the M35A3s These trucks were very low millage trucks all were below 1700 miles on them. one had 300 other has 799 other had 1679
Must be nice to have money! Wait, after paying for 3 M35A3 you may not have any money left....LOL Hope you got a good deal and that they turn out to be in as nice condition as you hoped.

How about sharing some pictures while you wait for the EUC to clear.

SixSpeed

Banned
You have plenty of time to kill before the worrying should start. You get 60 business days, roughly 3 months. My first EUC took 57 business days.

Flyingvan911

My first EUC (and only so far) took 118 business days. That is more toward the extreme end. I have been told by GL that they are allowing way more time before cancelling sales because they know the EUC's are taking longer. There may be other reasons to cancel a sale so there are no guarantees. It is just a chance you take. I know it sucks bad to wait and worry. Just have faith, the process is out of your hands.

aztec

I hate waiting my euc went to bc 10-25 my first a3 will be looking for tires thinking 1400-20 on my stock a3 rims any suggestions iam up the road in ocala fl

SixSpeed

Banned
I hate waiting my euc went to bc 10-25 my first a3 will be looking for tires thinking 1400-20 on my stock a3 rims any suggestions iam up the road in ocala fl
14.00R20's will be too tall for a 2.5T. They measure out at 48", the biggest you can go without bobbing or spreading the axles (not a cheap/easy thing) is the 15.5R20's, they measure out at 46".

I always get my tires from Berg Supply, can't hurt to call and see what they want!

ctmustang

If I heard correctly GL stopped cancelling sells that went past 60 days. My last went 90 business days and was not my first. I finally called battle creek and had euc in under a week. Don't worry but the wait will make you a nervous wreck
CT
:cool:

aztec

Thanks this one will be bobed will my a3 wheels work iam thinking with taller tires and changing axle gears from the 6.72 to 4.90 should see 65 mph @ 2400 rpm

randygk

Also waiting

Won 3 M35A2's Oct 1 and still waiting. The guy at Amac Logistic said I'd probably see them first of the year. Of course he didn't say what year.
I guess we have no choice but to wait and buy tools and parts.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Battle Creek

Happy and Happy I got my clearance on my first EUC today on the 3 m35A3 I bought. Now time to go get them and bring them home.......... October 28 sent to battle creek. That was quick....:razz:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A clerk must have dropped the in-box and yours ended up on top when she picked them up and put them back in the box. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks