• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stock M880 axles

citizensoldier

Yeah ok,I didnt know I needed to have money to get axles....I thought that people would just give them to me and anything else I wanted,what do you mean you wont bring them to me,I dont understand why..FREE...you mean all this time I could have just looked under my pillow and found a set from the fairy...
Whatever guys
Nice knowing you

To any moderator out there
DELETE ME
Ill go join the Mickey Mouse Club
True colors shown here.. At least the Mickey Mouse club can draw you some axles..

BIGDIG

You never asked for half the $,I was going to give it to the guy when I got the axles.I never had #to call,just e-mail from him.He never got back to me for weeks until he was planning on leaving and only then did he want the $.I dont know this guy or you so why would I just send it in the mail.Ive been selling military stuff from my house since I moved here 4 years ago,its pretty much gone.Ive never had issues with anything except when I was trying to sell my S250 shelter.I talked to a guy at the last military rally in Newport New Va,didnt know the guy but he had a temper tent for sale,yeah I got it from him that following week,well what he really did was let me take it home because he just wanted it out of his yard,I went to buy tires from him and saw the tent. I paid him for it a month later like I said I would..Yeah Ive been idle for a while when it came to buying things for my truck.Thats because I promised my wife I would put my projects on hold because we had a baby on the way.I promised Id wait untill he was about 1 1/2 to 2 years.So he's 2 in May.Im looking for axles now.
You said you uncrated the axles and loaded them up and sent them away to Fla,well I was suppose to meet this guy on the road,he never replied to me when he was leaving or his route.I had taken 2 days off from work,was on call so it was a big deal to find someone,then I had a friend who was going to let me use his pick up.Since this guy waited untill a few days before leaving to get back to me,I had to work...

Ok.enough of this crap..Im looking for a set of axles,if no one here wants to help,thats fine...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks