• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stock wheel orientation

Oblivionboyj

Ok, here we go, my first real question on this forum...
I have been looking at all the different set ups people are using for the wheels on the M35A2.
It is obvious that there are more wheel options out there than just the stock wheels and tires.
So far, of what I am seeing, the stock style wheel with the rear wheel oriented on the hub the same way as the front wheel is what appeals to me most.
So my questions have to do with offset and such.

How do you guys mount the back wheel oriented that way?
Are you using an offset appliance to get the wheel to sit right and at the end of the hub?
How is this generally done with the least amount of money?
Is this done with a kit or custom fabricated apliance?
Am I missing the obvious answer and the wheel just sits this way without modification if installed this way?

These questions are not really about the tires, but about the wheels themselves. I may ask about tires later, but so far it is pretty self explanitory.
I apologize if these questions has been asked a thousand times and I just missed the responses.
Thanks in advance for your answers; pictures of what you are describing in your answer would be much apreciated :)

KsM715

Yep, take the rear hubs and "flip" them. Then you can run the rear wheel the same as the front and it tracks the same.