• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stolen Deuce Shackles

JR

I need a set of front shackles and mounts, whats the best place to get a set?

Last edited:

Darwin T

you are about to stur up a hornets nest. you need 100 posts and you can't post what you need here. that being said check ebay they are on there on a regular bases. i may have another place but i wil PM you. sorry to hear about them getting stolen.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can see the shackles getting stole , the mounts i doubt
i guess you missed this notices banner at the top of every page
For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, from the top of every page:

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

but under the "new" rules you now have to have at least 100 posts in order to post in the classifieds.

You get to be this weeks whipping horse......:deadhorse:

:razz::razz::razz::razz:

FYI,
Now if you started out talking about your truck and how the shackles disappeared and where could you find some new ones, then you would be okay by the rules.

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, from the top of every page:

but under the "new" rules you now have to have at least 100 posts in order to post in the classifieds.

You get to be this weeks whipping horse......:deadhorse:

:razz::razz::razz::razz:

FYI,
Now if you started out talking about your truck and how the shackles disappeared and where could you find some new ones, then you would be okay by the rules.
Yep it's all in the delivery , just flat out ignoring the rules doesn't work ,being creative does.

JR

I need a set of front shackles and mounts, I was trying to post a want ad in the classifieds but I cant figure out how. If anybody has a set they want to sell let me know.

aua
Fixed :oops:

Well now I know. I guess I need to start posting more, need to hit 100 by the end of the week :beer:

JR

Just curious, were they stolen when the truck was at the GL lot or somewhere else. It's common for stuff to disappear at GL lots.
somewhere else. The GL I have gotten stuff from is somewhat unsupervised but weighs everything coming in and going out and if you are over they inspect what you are taking. I guess they dont all do that.

135gmc

There would be enough variance from fuel tanks that a set of lifting shackles wouldn't be seen if they weighed the trucks leaving the site - not to mention fat drivers versus skinny drivers