• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stoppin in to say hello

florida grown

Been reading a lot here and decided i better sign up. I am in the market for a 35a2 and never have owned a MV before. so, i may have the occasional newbie question here and there. anyhow, i see a few locals here and i went looking for a guy 2 streets over that had a a2 but he must of moved or sold it. anyhow, thank you for a great site with so much info.

3dAngus

Welcome from Georgia. My son is next door in Debary.
There is a fellow at the other next door, between Deltona and Orange City I believe who does a lot of work on Deuces and resells them. He even makes a Bobber for sale every now and then. I'll have to look up his SS handle.
You are rich in MV enthusiacst in that area. You should meet with them for breakfast some time and I'm sure they would love to have you at one of their meets. The enthusiam is contagious.