• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage and transportation needed in NC

dc3coyote

I just spoke for bulldog_mack13's R-2 Crash truck. I need someone who would not mind storing it for a few months untill I get back from Iraq. Outside under a tarp is fine by me. Just away from kids with BBguns.

The truck is currentley in Eastern NC. I dont have the specifics yet, but am working on it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Branan

SixSpeed

Banned
Branan, you need to borrow my sand blaster? :D

If it can wait a month or two, I can move it wherever you need.

Truck is sweeeeeeet, what are your plans for it?

dc3coyote

Yes Ferro, thats the plan, I just sent Bulldog a PM about the same thing, and you were next on the list.

Jack, I will have to take you up on the sandblaster offer in about another 10 months. You know how I just love grinding on frames, and scraping rust. Thankfully the majority of the body is aluminum, so there should not be too much cancer to deal with.[thumbzup]
Other than that I may just kidnap you for a few weeks next summer and force you on a East Coast road trip/ fixing my stuff trip.

Bulldog_Mack thanks for the truck. I still need your address to send you money of some kind. You take dinar right?

Ferro, thank you for picking up the truck and hauling it for me, just let me know what I owe you.

MitchG, thank you for letting me park my truck there for the better part of a year.

SixSpeed, thank you for volunteering your sandblaster.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably in the next 2 weeks. I'll have to check and see what all I have going on. do you have a way to winch it on the trailer? I have a winch I can use if I ask nicely...

MitchG

Hey Ferro when you get a better idea of what day you are going to pick it up give me a shout. Just want to make sure someone is here to open the gate and such.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks