• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

store Ft Riley

wsucougarx

Your 10 day pick up time clock starts after you recieve your PAID IN FULL invoice. You will NOT get the PIF invoice until your EUC is approved and good to go.

mistaken1

If they both require EUCs chances are good you can get both in the same trip. (yes you have time....)

If neither requires EUCs you can get both in the same trip but the clock is ticking once you get the paid in full invoice. (which should be just days after the auction closes)

If the dust collector does not need an EUC they you have ten days to pick that up from the time you receive your paid in full invoice for it (without and EUC you should have a PiF invoice in a few days). Then you have to wait for the EUC on the transfer case to clear before you can pick that up. This means two trips.

The last trailer I recovered from there had been sold twice before I bought it (defaulted on both times). GL made good money on that trailer.

dragonman

The transfer case and dust collector dont need EUCs. The trailer I bought does, and I just got a 5 ton truck down there also. Trying to limit my trips down its about 500 miles one way.
So the non EUC items will need to be picked up and held until my EUC clears. Then I will come down and get the truck, trailer, transfer cas, and dust collector.

wsucougarx

roger that, yah you'll need to coordinate pickup on your non-EUC items. Good idea to contact that GL office to see if you can make arrangements to keep your non-EUC items there while you wait on your trailer. Some GL offices will do that and others well...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks