• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

strange pintle hitch

poppop

I just bought a pintle hitch on a GSA sale and don't know what it fits. Its new, still in the crate and very heavy, probably over 100 pounds. Can anyone tell from the NSN what it is supposed to fit?? NSN 2540-00-877-7157. I did a search and all it will tell me is pintle hitch.

poppop

Well it appears I did OK. I paid $162.00 for the hitch, what appears to be a new cable assembaly for a 20,000 pound winch, and a long length of one inch cable with eyes on each end. I would post pictures but a couple days ago I was taking farm pictures to send to Andy, M35A2 in England, laid my camera down in the seat while I adjusted some irrigation equipment, came back and sat on the camera. It apprears to be totaled. All I get now are errow codes. Maybe when I get a new one I can put up some pictures.

poppop

Rizzo, yes the card comes out. I had added one with larger memory, but it only has a few pictures on it as I had wiped it clean recently.

Jason, its large enough for that application so you are probably right. Anyone got an M88 and need a pintle hitch????????