• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Strange Popping Noise Under Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a M35A2 that has been modified with one axle removed. I have been running it this way for a few years with no problem.
I should have read into that that you have full custom rear suspension engineered properly and completely eliminated suspension as a possible issue.

As well as all the other guys that offered their thoughts(needlessly).

After a review of your thread I see you have been rude to several members that tried to understand your situation and offered assistance(obviously unappreciated by you).

I'm closing your thread(if another mod wants to open it, so be it). I don't think you deserve our help or the use of our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks