• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Street legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Prefect

I have seen the m998s / HMMWV for auction from the military. I was told (hear-say) that they cannot be played and made street legal. Is this correct? I have been pondering one of these for a DD, but obviously not one that cannot get plates.

Thanks!

camoyj7

They are sold for off road use only. This is from their site.

This item is offered for Off-Road Use Only.
Buyer will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.
No title will be available. Bill of sale available at request of buyer (fee may apply).
Buyer is required to submit an End-Use Certificate (EUC) to be reviewed prior to removal of the item

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The current group of trucks being sold on GovPlanet are being sold as "off road use only".

No titles or SF-97 will be provided.

There are buyers that think rules and contract obligations do not apply to them.

On this website we will not allow any discussion on how to circumvent those rules.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to apologize first for this statement but try using search first. If you had you would have seen dozens of posts discussing this.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks