• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck in Florida

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Taking one for the team! Down here for a few days with the inlaws (bylaws). I am in the Daytona, Ormond Beach area. If anyone needs help working on something, or just wants to show off their MV, shoot me a text. 703-nine six three-1411. I need some excuse to get out of the house at least for one day. My wife and mother in law are awesome. Father in law...great guy...retired ARMY...just can not get him to get out and smell the roses anymore. You can only visit so many gun and surplus stores down here.

Matt

Monkeyboyarmy

You are certainly welcome to recover my Chevy service truck in Miami. It's not military buy will be used to work on mv's and you never know, the drivetrain just might end up in an mv some day lol.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are certainly welcome to recover my Chevy service truck in Miami. It's not military buy will be used to work on mv's and you never know, the drivetrain just might end up in an mv some day lol.
I would but I fly home. Leaving the family down here for another week. Someone has to work. :-(

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Taking one for the team! Down here for a few days with the inlaws (bylaws). I am in the Daytona, Ormond Beach area. If anyone needs help working on something, or just wants to show off their MV, shoot me a text. 703-nine six three-1411. I need some excuse to get out of the house at least for one day. My wife and mother in law are awesome. Father in law...great guy...retired ARMY...just can not get him to get out and smell the roses anymore. You can only visit so many gun and surplus stores down here.

Matt
Welcome to Fla. Matt. Slightly warmer here than VA. I'm in Winter Springs, about a 40 min. drive from Daytona if you want to drop by and check out my 109/RV. Currently have the lift pump out, so not running. I'll text you this evening.

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks