• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuff on my truck

Barrman

I plan to keep them for now. Mainly because I really, really wanted a multifuel and ended up with two gassers. I can probably make one good gasser period correct with the parts I have now. Then use the good leftovers to go to work on a whisler of my own.

Of course, I might just fall in love with the OA331 and decide that it is better than sliced bread. Then I will have all kind of parts to sell when I get one done.

Thanks for the help everybody.

Barrman

Well, I was looking at my spare A2C cab and it looks like a bikini top from a baby Jeep will slide right in the groove on top of the windshield and be just about the right length to reach the canvas top bow in the back. Of course, that really depends on how stupid it looks. But, I have a long way to go on this truck and canvas is going to be one of the last things I buy.