• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stug 3 pulled from looking new w/implements

waayfast

Incredible--just too cool!:-D.Reminds me of John and Sue at the Warhawkairmuseum in Nampa, Idaho.They chased down a lead years ago about a P-40 buried in a farmers field in Canada. Found out it was true,made the deal,dug it up,brought it home,restored and is flying today.
Jim

PorscheTech911

I'm just going to have to move to Russia! These thing keep popping up, every year one or more are found in like new condition :D. Thank you for sharing sdkfz! Glad you joined the site as we share a lot of common interests it seems. Keep the vids, info, ect. coming!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love German patriotic music! Very upbeat, just makes me want to put my ruck on and march all the way to Poland for some reason! :)

Great pics, I'm glad those pieces of history are being pulled from the depths and saved for future generations to enjoy!