• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stumbled across a M934a2 expandable van.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys a buddy of mine called me a said he bought a army truck and wanted to know if I was interested in it.I went and looked at it and it was a M934a2.It was rough and missing some parts.I had to have it,so I made him a offer and he counter offered,finally after losing the coin toss I paid his price.The van body has alot of rust,and so does the cab.I messed around with it and a half an hour later I had her runnning.I think I am going to scrap the van body,it appears to have a fuel fired heater in it.If I decide to scrap it is anybody interested in the body or parts?I will get some pics tommorow.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a gent here who had a XM757 with the expansible van body (since removed), I'm sure he'd love to have the whole back end...

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I took some pics today,just need to load them in the computer.I scraped the van body today,got $800 for it.

R Racing

Wow you have a nich for finding some nice trucks John !!!! So will it be added to the stable of M923's you have? also Is that CTIS I see on the front rims ??

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yes CTIS on front,I am thinking about putting a commercial dump bed on it,if I do so I would cut 2-3 foot from the back of the frame and put a 15 foot body on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks