• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stumbled across a M934a2 expandable van.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys a buddy of mine called me a said he bought a army truck and wanted to know if I was interested in it.I went and looked at it and it was a M934a2.It was rough and missing some parts.I had to have it,so I made him a offer and he counter offered,finally after losing the coin toss I paid his price.The van body has alot of rust,and so does the cab.I messed around with it and a half an hour later I had her runnning.I think I am going to scrap the van body,it appears to have a fuel fired heater in it.If I decide to scrap it is anybody interested in the body or parts?I will get some pics tommorow.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a gent here who had a XM757 with the expansible van body (since removed), I'm sure he'd love to have the whole back end...

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I took some pics today,just need to load them in the computer.I scraped the van body today,got $800 for it.

R Racing

Wow you have a nich for finding some nice trucks John !!!! So will it be added to the stable of M923's you have? also Is that CTIS I see on the front rims ??

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yes CTIS on front,I am thinking about putting a commercial dump bed on it,if I do so I would cut 2-3 foot from the back of the frame and put a 15 foot body on it.