• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stumbled onto a 1952 M38A1 today

91W350

I had been at a funeral and as I was leaving, I saw an old Jeep roll by a block or two away. I ran them down and they were out charging the battery, a little shake down run. He bought the Jeep years ago from a farmer and has been adding a little here and there when he finds it. Neat old truck... Glen

Attachments

91W350

He has a small military trailer, smaller than any I have seen before. It is also very cool. I should have snagged some photos there too. I am sure there will be another day, he was very friendly, Korean War Vet. Super guy, had his son driving for him today though. Glen

armytruck63

The original trailer for the M38A1 would be an M100 with rounded fenders. The M38A1 will also tow and operate the lights on a flat fender M416 just fine.

Jeep and deuce is a nice combo, I really like you third photo. Thanks for sharing.