• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stupid Question about Highway Gears??

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can't image that fuel line would be hard to source or in short supply. Nothing special about the LMTV lines, as you know.

There are a half dozen hose shops where I live and I have them made all the time.
Nope

Few extra fittings and parker push low line and cut and fit any fuel, hydraulic, transmission if need be and even air lines in a pinch. Not supposed to use them for air but it will hold as a temporary repair.

Ronmar

And just about all the hydraulic supply houses have prebuilt -6 hoses with JIC-6F fittings on the shelf. Last I looked I believe a 2’, a 5’ and a 7’ will replace the 3 lines for about $45, Plus shipping? I am removing my mid structure for a habitat build, so I think I was looking at changing that to a 2’, 6’ and 8’ for a little more room to re-route them, at a few additional $ of cost…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks