• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Subscription?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I got a PM about my subscription being up for re-newel. It mentioned if I choose auto-renewal, I didn't need to do anything, but if I didn't, I need to re-up.

How do I tell, as I don't want to re-new if I chose auto-renew?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would just hold off. If your stars dissappear, you will know that you didn't enroll in autopay.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah but... He could loose his extra PM space.

I thought this thread was going to ask, why do people post "subscribed".:?:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will address the notification issue after the upgrade with a notice that will display on every page.

Gimpy, your subscription expires 11-12-2012.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I renewed yesterday because mine expired on the 12th.

All of the people that jumped on board when the subscriptions were put into place and didn't choose two years should all be coming due at this time.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah but... He could loose his extra PM space.

I thought this thread was going to ask, why do people post "subscribed".:?:
OK: I give up - why DO they post 'subscribed'?

Steve
Because they don't know that you can just click "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread and click "Subscribe to thread" to be subscribed to it. So they just make a useless post instead

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks