• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SuBZERO13 from France with Chevy M1008

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi there,

My name is Stephane and I am French.
I live in the South East of France not far from Marseille.

For 8 days I have owned a 1986 Chevrolet K30 M1008.

There is a lot of work on it, electrics, tires, bodywork and also the interior.

View attachment 873689View attachment 873690
Welcome to the Outfit!

Nice Truck! I think you will get some real enjoyment out of it.

Eight days.

Time will fly as you do projects for and with that truck. In no time at all, you will have been with it for years. Shoot a few more picture of the inside of the cab and engine bay. You will surprise yourself how it changes over time...

Again, welcome to the group!

SuBZero13

Hi there,

Some news from my M1008, part of the electricity does not work and as it has been stopped for 5 years, I ordered a new wiring.

tempImageGPx8IW.pngtempImage7EpcT0.png

So, first of all, redo the electricity...

While waiting to receive my order ( SUMMIT RACING => France) I will also adjust the direction because there is a lot of play and at more than 30 MpH it's complicated to stay in a straight line lol

See you soon to follow the work ;-)

SuBZero13

Hi there

I am looking to buy a lift kit for my M1008, 2 or 3 inches maximum, the problem is that in France or even in Europe there is none and to import it from the USA the shipping costs are high.. .
Do you know a solution to my problem?
I have already ordered things from Summit Racing, but they were light and therefore the costs were not too high...

But there for an order of 1500$ the shipping costs are almost 3000$ .... Help !!! :eek:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks