• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MO Success in Missouri

rickdavis81

Used to have my m51a1 insured thru Farmers. Sold it then switched everything over to Progressive. Called today about insuring my m35a2. Had to do a commercial policy because it weighs over 12k. $217 a year for liability.

Jerro2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't Progressive owned by George Soros? The anti-2nd amendment and anti-american billionare?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Isn't Progressive owned by George Soros? The anti-2nd amendment and anti-american billionare?
Not certain about the accuracy on George Soros. Chairman of Progressive was Peter Lewis who is no better than Soros and for all I know he may be just as bad or worse. Several Lewis "projects" supposedly were conditioned on matching contributions from George Soros. One fact worthy of consideration is that Peter Lewis has been dead since 2013

I found an article from Schneider Insurance stating that Soros has no attachment to Progressive.
https://schneider-insurance.com/blog/is-george-soros-really-related-to-progressive-insurance/

I did a few quick searches to see if it was real or BS and found nothing in the list of things Soros does to do with Progressive Insurance...

------

Me personally, if the man walked out in front of a train or a bus - it wouldn't hurt my feelings.
His Anti-American and Anti-2a positions don't "sit well" with me for sure.

Just want to get as much truth as we can out here.

Jerro2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I appreciate your response. I hadn't looked into it any further than just hearing the rumor. I agree that we need/have to get as much truth out there as possible that's why I asked the question. Thanks again.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I appreciate your response. I hadn't looked into it any further than just hearing the rumor. I agree that we need/have to get as much truth out there as possible that's why I asked the question. Thanks again.
Yes Sir!

The best we can hope to do is spend our money with people who think like we do.

Thank you for bringing it up because I didn't know.
It just hit a nerve with me and that caused me to go dig a little.

Jerro2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your welcome. I usually do the same when I hear something things like that, but for what ever reason I didn't this time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks