• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Successful M35A2C recovery!

JMPM35A2

Hey there fellas, My buddy and I had a successful recovery on Sunday of our deuce. She ran perfect all the way home, no issues at all! Shes in better shape than I originally thought. Has all the options we were looking for also. photo 2.jpg

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a former National Guard truck (oval markings on bumper). Also I see a muffler. She's a twin to mine (also M35A2C) but my winch was added by the military at some point (dataplate says wo/w). They added tailgate steps as bumper steps, so someone cared for that truck at some time. These steps don't hang down as much as the foldable ones.
The winch cable looks rough; it's a wire rope cable and the rope part tends to rot when the cable is soaked to the point of rusting. No issue if you don't plan on using it for (heavy) pulls.

Good luck and have fun with her!

JMPM35A2

Looks like a former National Guard truck (oval markings on bumper). Also I see a muffler. She's a twin to mine (also M35A2C) but my winch was added by the military at some point (dataplate says wo/w). They added tailgate steps as bumper steps, so someone cared for that truck at some time. These steps don't hang down as much as the foldable ones.
The winch cable looks rough; it's a wire rope cable and the rope part tends to rot when the cable is soaked to the point of rusting. No issue if you don't plan on using it for (heavy) pulls.

Good luck and have fun with her!
Yes my data tag say wo/w. The previous owner had added the muffler on there. I think i'm gonna keep it on there for a while.