• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sudden thread trouble

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anyone ealse have problems with some threads just as the redirect fix was being fixed, getting ERROR on page, can't post to that error page thread, no smilies on that page, page is WIDE, ?????????

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's what Ron is seeing.

Attachments

Last edited:

onegmjack

Yes it is perfect on the view on my end.Thanks Chris.The only problem with babies,children,is they grow up to quick.Yesterday my son was small now he is twelve,almost tall as me.Thanks again Christ

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes it is perfect on the view on my end.Thanks Chris.The only problem with babies,children,is they grow up to quick.Yesterday my son was small now he is twelve,almost tall as me.Thanks again Christ
test

this test was to see if pics could be up loaded,

Attachments

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still having trouble. Can't post unless I reply with quote. The smilies are also missing from the quick reply.

edit- the smilies just came back.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, couldn't help myself - there was a number of threads earlier this year by someone who had a virus or had their account hacked, and 20 threads had "I have dueces for sale at http://www.calguns.net" posted in them at the same moment. It was interesting, to say the least.

This time was me, I apologize.

I still can't post without quoting, though.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, couldn't help myself - there was a number of threads earlier this year by someone who had a virus or had their account hacked, and 20 threads had "I have dueces for sale at http://www.calguns.net" posted in them at the same moment. It was interesting, to say the least.
You know, I thought in the back of my mind that your account had been hacked. I remember the other real hack. I was going to wait and see if you replied before I deemed the site and your account under attack. I'll sound the "all clear". [thumbzup]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Worst case scenario is I reactivate the vBSEO and the redirects come back on google. I am hoping that there are just a few bad links after turning the SEO off and that it will work itself out in the next 24hrs. Hang in there folks.

KsM715

Im trying to hang in tonight Chris:p But with the heat and everyone going at everbody else tonight it is making it tough. (myself included:oops:. I need to heed my own advice and just "let it go")

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still having trouble. Can't post unless I reply with quote. The smilies are also missing from the quick reply.

edit- the smilies just came back.
Can't post because message must be at least 3 characters...(tried this one with the quote).

"Edit" works...

Last edited: