• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggestion on where to buy new soft top for deuce

Sarge

GMA cover

Mark, a brand new vinyl cover cost me $183.58 from GMA delivered to my door.
I bought the 3 color (SCAPP) top.
GMA sells (I think) the tan cover and the solid green cover.
There are a couple of guys who buy these tops in bulk and then resell them for a mark up.
Hey, everyone has to make a living!
-Sarge

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: GMA cover

I buy from GMA, but I also buy from dealers like John Winslow. John sells his brand new tops for $200. While I'd rather save the $17 if I could wait, sometimes you need a top immediately! I'd check with MILITARYRESTORATION to see what he's got.

100dollarman

Thanks for the info, guys!

I also am going to buy a new cargo cover--- they are not pictured, but I have all the bows.

Can anyone tell me- would plain green be the correct color? Or does it matter? I have seen some mixed and matched.

I appreciate it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks