• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggestions

texas-5-ton

Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but I will try a little bit harder next time to make sure that my post is in the "correct" category. My fault and I appologize.

Also, feel free to use the "spell check"

texas-5-ton

I understand and will honestly try to make that I post in the right category from here on out. It just appeared to me that I was taking on unfriendly fire from "da sarge". Thanks :oops:

da_sgt

It's not "unfriendly" fire! I'm just surprised that so many off topic subjects remained in this category which I thought was "SUGGESTIONS". Which say's suggestions for "NEW" topic's.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I moved the 5 ton thread over to the 5 ton forum. I'm guilty for missing this because I only ever use the front page of recent posts. I'll try to monitor what category stuff is getting posted and fix it on a more timely basis.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a suggestion. How about setting the forum clock to either eastern, central or pacific time to better show posting times. Right now its 7 am pacific time and the time stamp on the post will show 3 am.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks, I figured it out. I was on the Eniwetok, Kwajalein time zone. My next suggestion is for me to do more research before posting stupid suggestions, Sorry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks