• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Summer RC Rally Anyone?

JeeperDave

Okay, so I was really upset that I could not attend the first spring rally at Rausch Creek. Sadly, school work was too much. That being said, I would find it much easier to attend a summer rally. I am VERY new to this site and have never set this kind of thing up; I just wanted to start this thread to air a suggestion.

I brought it up in the Mess one night and PHD said that people may find it too hot to go wheelin, but I for one disagree. I love to take the top off the wrangler.[thumbzup]

So, if anyone has any comments, please leave them here. I hope some of the guys that have organized rallies at RC before see this and run with it cuz i have no idea what to do. So......:grd: boys.......I really wanna meat some of yall.

Mudstone

all we need to do is make sure we get a bunch of od there. give them a call and tell em we are coming. set it up in june. hopefully still here to go.

JeeperDave

Well I personally am not free the first week in June. I am not sure bout after that, may have work, may have summer classes. I just want a general idea of what people think. Good idea anyway. Early or late means not as hot.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I personally think two times a year for "official Steel Soldiers rallies" at RC is enough, but who am I to hold back enthusiastic offroaders from wheeling? :)

I think I'll hold off till fall, summer for me around June is packed with other events, like Haspin, then the Carlisle car and truck shows eat the rest of the hot months till September.

JeeperDave

Sounds good. In the summer I should be able to get some friends to join in as well. They only have ivi vehicles, but thats fine by me. I just wanted to throw it in the air for now.