• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Summerdale, AL show and swap meet

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone going to the Summerdale show this weekend? Anyone been there before. There doesn't seem to be alot of info on it. Figured i'd ask before driving 200 miles there.:driver:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Notta. First I heard of it. I would go with you just for S's and G's but I'm working right through this weekend.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it's at Riv-rads place. Where's timntrucks? I'll even drive Tim...aua

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in the military vehicles magazine and the dixie division mvpa group.:driver:

123mack

This show was started a year or two ago by Rich Miller, the owner of Riv-Rad and a few of the Dixie Division guys in south Alabama. It's not actually at Riv-Rad but some flea market property on highway 59 which is the main highway connecting I-65 to Gulf Shores aka "Redneck Riviera" This will be my first time, so I'll throw some junk in the back of the CUCV and see what sells. As far as other vendors, I know John Vara from Cumming,GA will be there. If anyone needs info, Riv-Rads number is: 251-988-8666. I'm planning on leaving to go down early Fri. morning. If anyone wants to link up around say, Montgomery and convoy down, say so.

Heavysteven

Any one think there will be m35a2 parts there? Wonder if it going to be mostly for jeeps.

Wow I just googled Summerville Al 6 hour drive to far for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks