• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sunday 11/8/15 Mt. Dora Patriot Cruise & Salute

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
11/8/15 Sunday - Mount Dora Patriot Cruise & Salute, Gilbert Park, Mount Dora. This is a patriotic music and BBQ event for wounded soldiers that can be taken out for a free boat cruise on the Harris Chain of Lakes. We've been invited to display our vehicles for their event. Plan to arrive between 11:00 - 11:30 am while the soldiers and families are cruising the lakes, so when they return from the cruise - (about 12:30 or so), they will be treated to our vehicle display! Patriotic opening ceremony begins 1:30pm. Lunch & entertainment at 2:00pm, and closing ceremony at 3:00pm. For event info:

http://mountdorapcs.org/ or https://www.facebook.com/MountDoraPatriotCruiseAndSalute

We will need an advance head count since we have been invited to the CATERED MEAL for FREE. The event is CATERED with upscale food - so we need a definite head count at least one week prior. They are going to block off one traffic lane completely surrounding Gilbert Park property- to accommodate even the largest of our Military Vehicles.

Please RSVP by Friday 10/30 at 3PM. Sorry for the short notice on this event; I just received the information on 10/26/15.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE: We've reached the limit on the space alloted for our vehicles. I can't accept any more RSVPs.

Here are a few pics from the Veterans Salute and Cruise event on Sunday 11/8/2015 in Mt. Dora.
It was an honor and a privilege to be asked to participate in such an awesome event.
My family and I had a great time meeting everyone and spending the day. Thank you again for inviting us. :p

Attachments