• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

super fast EUC

TaylorTradingCo

I just paid for event # 5014 today, a day late actually, but they let me slide. I had already charged it to my AMEX, but it was declined and they didn't bother to notify me, so I thought it was all taken care of. I just happened to look at my invoice status and find out. Anyway, I sent them a wire today and I got my paid in full clearance back this afternoon!

The auction just ended on the 18th and they issude the invoice on the 19th. I paid it today on the 25th and it is already cleared for pickup.

Wow, that was fast. Less than one week from auction end to ready for pickup.

Now for the transportation part. I am in need of someone near Fort Meade, MD to pick up a semi-van trailer and store it for me for a while.

I am also still looking for help in getting several semi-trailers out of Fort Campbell.

I think JWaller is going to help me get the M818's out of Albany and Mr. Westrom is always kind enough to help me get stuff out of Rock Island.

Derek Taylor

croftonaviation

That is fast. If I had a truck and a CDL I would help you at at campbell, all I have is storage space and in the wrong direction for you (30 miles north of campbell). Wish I could be of more help.

Tom

TaylorTradingCo

Ty said he was covered up for the next couple of weeks, which is exactly how long I have to get those trailers out of there. He was kind enough to offer to let me store them offbase at his place if I needed to.

I am really hoping the M818 I am picking up Monday at Redstone works. Fingers crossed...

Derek Taylor