• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Lug 9x16 tires

LT67

Well the 900-16 STA Super Lug will be a no go. Apparently they're not even close to the advertised 36.3in tall. Those Accelera Badak's may be worth looking into.. they're the advertised size and also a radial.

nyoffroad

Well the 900-16 STA Super Lug will be a no go. Apparently they're not even close to the advertised 36.3in tall. Those Accelera Badak's may be worth looking into.. they're the advertised size and also a radial.
If you do use them you won't be sneaking up on anybody, they'll hear you coming a mile away! I'm all ready half deaf, I couldn't stand that tire howl.

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a dually ( 1984 ) what is the widest tire I can put on the stock rims ?10.50? I'd like tall and skinny or the tallest I can put on my rear duals . or if I can get a 36-37 inch tall single dual and 1 wide single would be good.. ohhh Im so confused lol.
sharecropper's 11;00 -20's looks GOOD!

LT67

I have a dually ( 1984 ) what is the widest tire I can put on the stock rims ?10.50? I'd like tall and skinny or the tallest I can put on my rear duals . or if I can get a 36-37 inch tall single dual and 1 wide single would be good.. ohhh Im so confused lol.
Toyo MT 255 85 16's.... they measure true to the advertised size; 33.5x10.2x16. Great tires. I run them on my 79 K20.

LT67

If you want a taller skinny tire other than a 255 85 16, the only options are bias ply tires... and the tread life may vary.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks