• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Single guys: where did you find innertubes

sp00n

Sourced some XMLs, going to use my A2 rims. Research shows I need a 14x20 innertube and flaps to protect it from the radial tire I am installing it in. Called some local truck supply places and only place I found that carries them wants 55$ a tube, more than half what I even paid for each tire.

Where did you guys find tubes for hopefully way less than 55$/each?

A

A/C Cages

I cant find 395's in the Florida area for less then $150 each.
I need some myself so im waiting to find a deal. I have 3 deuces that need them.

Mack 121472

Rodney has don my doug pack real good he has all sizes an makes here is his #713-305-9993 tell him Linn the septic tank guy sent you he will hook you up.fat lady sings

sp00n

I got his last 7 tires, but hes getting more soon:
UNBEATABLE OFFROAD TIRES

I only wanted 6 but he had 7 left and gave me the extra for free. They're in good shape but he is WAY in the middle of nowhere, you literally go down a road in lesser quality than a logging trail to get to his house. Don't take your Deuce its pretty narrow, I had a fullsize truck and 6.5ft wide trailer and that was about the biggest thing you could get back there.