• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

super single rims

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I too went down this path. It's hard to swallow spending $250+ per wheel, when I gave $1900 for the truck. Course I've put several thousand dollars in my 69 M35A2. But I can still easily sell it and not lose any money I've invested.

The allure of a $3000 or less 6x6 military truck pulls a lot of people in. But like others have mentioned, there's costs associated with their upkeep. And a lot of cost involved in their upgrading.

FWIW, we're working on making adapter plates for the M35A2 to fix to the hub. That will allow you to bolt on a 10 lug pattern wheel. There's a LOT of work involved in converting a 10 lug wheel to six lug via a adapter plate or a recenter. $250 for a recentered HEMTT is a steal for the amount of work involved.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks