• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Single wheels for M35

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks, if it had a hard top I'd be happier. A guy named John and "patracy" but I guess they don't produce them anymore. Glad I got them when I did.
We might get back into them, but there's some key changes with staff at the company that prevents them from being produced currently.

welldigger

Boyce wants around 1200 for one with back glass. Plus freight. So not cheap. Worth it to me though. Especially since I can't find a metal one close enough to pick up and the surplus dealers want the same money for a metal one also. So I figure just go fiberglass and be done.

Ford Mechanic

Boyce wants around 1200 for one with back glass. Plus freight. So not cheap. Worth it to me though. Especially since I can't find a metal one close enough to pick up and the surplus dealers want the same money for a metal one also. So I figure just go fiberglass and be done.

!!!! Guess I got a heck of a deal for $100!!!!

peashooter

Thanks, if it had a hard top I'd be happier. A guy named John and "patracy" but I guess they don't produce them anymore. Glad I got them when I did.
You should replace those rear thimbles with front style lugnuts if you havent already.image.jpg

SSDeWitt- You can check out my "MRAP adapter add" HERE for some people with mrap wheels for sale (including some westcoast people). MRAP wheels will bolt onto your truck quite easily but like Patracy said, they need adapters to do so which run about $100 each.

HoustonDeuce

You should replace those rear thimbles with front style lugnuts if you havent already.View attachment 453357

SSDeWitt- You can check out my "MRAP adapter add" HERE for some people with mrap wheels for sale (including some westcoast people). MRAP wheels will bolt onto your truck quite easily but like Patracy said, they need adapters to do so which run about $100 each.

Those lug are fine been driving on them for over 1000 miles without an issue

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've put a lot of miles on mine as well. No issues. I've got lug nuts as well, just never can remember to swap them.

ATPTac

I've been searching around trying to find wheels to single out my M35 without flipping the hubs, and every time I find something they're either grossly overpriced or are no longer available. I have a hard time spending $XX on wheels and then an additional $100+ on centering plates plus tires, and the one piece custom options I've seen are WAY too much money... Anybody know if there is anybody selling/producing them for a reasonable price? I guess if it comes down to it I can flip the hubs and go that route, but even still I'm looking at buying wheels, centers, and tires.

Jeepsinker

Irritates me that some people/ companies price gouge for rims and tires that are nowhere near worth what they ask for them. At this rate mine will never get singled out. $675 for a rim...... Ha!

Nationwide 63s

Yep,

There are few surplus/MV outfits today that are reasonable on prices....supply and demand.

Too bad my wallet over rides demand!LOL!

It's cheaper to buy a near scrap truck and invest in rebuild parts available COTS, then stock your own parts for a rainy day! A reman engine costs more than a decent used Deuce from a private seller! When does it stop?

Oh yeah, anybody scrapping out a Deuce near East TN? LOL!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I bought 4 A3 rims with brand new 395's by mistake and I'll sell them for what I have in them and I have one empty rim. I also have 7 HEMMT rims with deuce adaptors that I will sell since I'm out of the deuce business. Shipping is on you. PM if interested.

peashooter

The most affordable super single wheel at the moment I know of that can bolt onto the deuce would be about $230 ea. That would be for a new $100 Combat rim, $100 adapter, and $30 of hardware

Last edited: