• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Support@SteelSoldiers.com HACKED?

namedpipes

Nobody invited me to any revolution. They just called me a coward [cry]

Just some clowns doing the computer age equivalent of throwing bricks through windows and placing flaming dog poop at your door and ringing the bell.

Hopefully the owner will get ahead of the problem if he hasn't already.

sandcobra164

I found this funny on Pirate4X4 when googling "steelsoldiers hacked" earlier today.

Got the same one this morning...

At first I was all, "**** yes! Steel Soldiers sponsored revolt?! FTMFW!

Then I was all... "Awww ****... the internet fags are at it again."

"Redistribute wealth".... **** that. I got what I have by working for it.

EDIT: Now I've gotten both emails. Fwd to the MIB?

Followed up by

Originally Posted by bsdboy
So you'd only support a revolution if the right Internet forum suggested it?

There are people on Pirate that I'd shed blood for and with. I have never met any of them in person.

Seriously? Steel Soldiers has probably got transport and weapons covered.

Anyhow, I knew something was wrong when I got the e-mails, humorous none the less. Maybe the crazies will leave this forum alone for a little while and we can get back to being one big dysfunctional family :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks