• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Surprise Win

MKurtBenjamin

Went to a car show with my kid on 9/11 so he could visit with his friends. On arrival I was ushered into a parking space with other show vehicles. Had fun yip yapping with everyone there while my kid was with his friends. They awarded 3 trophies that night. One to a fire rig, one to a 31 Model T and then I heard Monster’s name called. Was not expecting anything as there were so many nicer vehicles there. I guess giving it a bath before we left paid off!!

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Went to a car show with my kid on 9/11 so he could visit with his friends. On arrival I was ushered into a parking space with other show vehicles. Had fun yip yapping with everyone there while my kid was with his friends. They awarded 3 trophies that night. One to a fire rig, one to a 31 Model T and then I heard Monster’s name called. Was not expecting anything as there were so many nicer vehicles there. I guess giving it a bath before we left paid off!!
Yeah! Congratulations on your win!

Adam Brice

Same thing happened to me at a car show, not a MV, but I got a trophy for "most likely to get a ticket" in my 62 nova gasser!

Attachments