• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

suspended GL account

KsM715

Well that sounds like a new low for GL to me. You're dad has a heart attack but that still doesn't excuse you from picking up your lot? What site was it and what was the site managers name? I think they need to be "called out".

Like Gimpyrobb said :ditto: If this was recent and he still works there, we need to know so everyone that picks up a lot there can let him know what A**hole he is. (after your lot is loaded of course) I would hope after a few weeks of getting called that he would quit.

Atomic

I think, I'll just stick to paying a few more dollars and not ever buy anything from them. Too many negative stories on this sote. Not that I'm complaining as it helps to make an informed decision.

time for wine, congradulations on getting what you rightfully deserve.

mf5129

something else to watch out for is when an item is removed from a sale.i have bid on items three times this year alone that have been pulled during the listing.they will preform a bait and switch.if it happens you have to put a request in writing after contacting them.you have a long distance call and time invested to correct.the problem is easily corrected by simply keeping the auction closed.buyer beware.check your auctions very carefully.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks