• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ Apr 28/29 WHO WANTS WHAT

SteveKuhn

Attachments

Last edited:

OLDCHEV4X4

If anybody south of me (MD, VA, south east PA) is headed up, I need some tow bar parts delivered to the show. I can meet ya in route if necessary.
Im in Coatesville PA along route 30, route 100, PA turnpike.

art

Bringing up For Sale

Bringing up For Sale
Med cases, mixed sizes: 10” bottoms, 7” tops, 7” bottoms, 7” tops, 10”tops and some with bins/drawers
Nursing stations with or without drawers

Mermites with or without 3 inserts & 3 insert lids

16 x 16 Expandable Frame tent Complete (Canvas or vinyl)

M116 Generator Trailer cargo top - hard to find! --Sold
M101/M37 Spare tire bracket nos
900 series radio mount nos
Padlock Sets Keyed alike, 2, 3, 4 or 5 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all
PSP Runway Mats, 2- 10' & 2- 4' rusty
3/4" Tow Bar Adapters with pins

Last edited:

DeucesWild11

Here are a few things on my wish list all for a M35A2. I am interested in a new drivers seat, possibly aftermarket or a least the spring setup so I can use on the pass side, I want to mount something a little more comfortable on the drivers side and another for the pass side.
Also may be in the market for some super single rims, having some rubbing and clearance issues with the 395's on stock rims.
LED turn and brake signals. Automatic drain valves for the air tanks..

emr

I am looking for a set of tow bar feet, the ones that have 1 inch holes on one end and the HEAVY BIG tow bar holes that go on the BIG tow bar, So A BIG Tow bar can be used to tow a standard MV ...Thanks... Randy ...will be at the show :")

LanceRobson

I have 11 new never mounted Michelin 11.00R20 XL tires that I'd only bring if they are sold. I'd like to keep them as a set for the sake of simplicity but if enough folks want some and the totals add up I'll split them up. They are stored indoors and most, if not all, still have the labels. PM with any questions. $250 each.

SOLD M103 generator trailer bows, steel, full set. Used but straight. $100/set. SOLD

M101 trailer bows, wood and rough but usable. $70 for the set.

Used M1009 drive shaft, front and rear. These came out of a running truck I needed the engine and transmission out of but I'd change the U-joints before using them due to age etc. $40 for the front, $60 for the rear.

CUCV brake hydroboost for all M1008, M1009, M1010, M1028 and M1031 trucks. Dusty and with some light surface rust on the unpainted surfaces from shelf time but it is in the box with the reservoir cover and shipping plugs in place so it is nice and clean inside. $100.

CUCV brake master cylinder (NOS) for M1008 and the other pickup style CUCVs. Will not work on an M1009. $60.

M67 immersion heater for steel trash cans. NOS in crate but will have some surface rust since GL had them sitting outdoors awaiting auction. One left at $40.

12" green painted aluminum tent pins (think camo nets). Quantities available. Some new, some good straight used, luck of the draw. Price based on quantity. $5/12 to start.

M series instrument clusters. Mostly M44/M35A2 style and a few 5-ton ones. Maybe a 1/4 ton truck one but I'll have to look. PM me with what you need and I'll see what I've got. These are mostly good takeouts nut there might be one or two new clusters. Price will depend on condition. I can email a picture with a day or so notice.

SOLD Slave cables, two pin and NATO, 20' long. We've got at least one of each style. At current prices these have about $90 in scrap copper value so I think the days of finding cheap ones may be past us. Clean NATO cable for $150, 2 pin cable for $130. SOLD

Trailer hand brake levers. M103 generator trailer and M353 I think. Let me know if you are looking for either.

MT-1029/VRC radio mounts. One used, one NOS and one taken out of anS-280 shelter still plastic wrapped. It was installed with a complete VIC-1 intercom and radio set-up but never used. All have scuffs from shelf wear. $35 for the used one, $60 each for the two new ones.

Companion seats for M44/M809 series trucks etc. Mix of cotton duck green canvas or green nylon upholstery but are either in good used or nearly new condition. There are both free standing ones for use with the spring base seat and at least one of the style that bolts to the old style box based driver's seat. Let me know what you need, we'll email pics and a price.

M44/M35 brake master cylinders. At least one new one (maybe more but I'll need to check up on the pallet racks) $90.

M44/M35 brake master cylinder rebuild kits. $20

M809 and M939 series lube orders. All are new but some have yellowed a bit. There may be some M44/M35A2 one, too. $12 each.

SOLD Deuce sprag race rebuild kits NSN 2520-00-513-5811, $100 each, two available. SOLD

Two 20' camo vinyl cargo covers for M55, M814, M926 or M927 extra long wheelbase trucks. New in the bags. $400 ea. (was 3, sold 1)

New HUMMWV padded camo cab cover (front seat) for two door cargo trucks etc. $50.

I've got a lot more and will edit this later. The larger stuff may not make the trip if it's not sold so speak up if you need something.

Thanks

Lance

Last edited:

chevyCUCV

Would anyone in MD or PA be willing to meet up with Stonepicker to recieve 4 load binders?
Then bring them to the sussex show for transfer?

Please pm me and let me know,
I would love to get shipping via ss express.

timass1

Anyone interested in a S-250 shelter with AC/Heater working and it has the four corner jacks. Can deliver to NJ for the right price. Price for shelter 1200.00 or 1500.00 delivered to the show. Can transfer there. PM me with questions and I can take some pics.

lindyp38

OK..I'll try this.......I can bring CUCV parts if anyone is in need of anything...otherwise I'm just bringing my MKT to tandom w/John Loyd's.....should be kind'a cool!!:beer:
i need one bow for the cucv pick up truck cover.....mine is damaged.....i think all 3 are the same......

thanks

lindyp38

I have 11 new never mounted Michelin 11.00R20 XL tires that I'd only bring if they are sold. I'd like to keep them as a set for the sake of simplicity but if enough folks want some and the totals add up I'll split them up. They are stored indoors and most, if not all, still have the labels. PM with any questions. $250 each.

SOLD 9.00-20 tire chains. A complete set for a dual tired truck such as an M35(A2) etc. The rear chains are still sealed in the plastic pails from the factory one axle per pail. The front chains are new in the cotton bags. $330 for the set. SOLD

M103 generator trailer bows, steel, full set. Used but straight. $100/set.

M101 trailer bows, wood and rough but usable. $70 for the set.

Used M1009 drive shaft, front and rear. These came out of a running truck I needed the engine and transmission out of but I'd change the U-joints before using them due to age etc. $0 for the front, $60 for the rear.

CUCV brake hydroboost for all M1008, M1009, M1010, M1028 and M1031 trucks. Dusty and with some light surface rust on the unpainted surfaces from shelf time but it is in the box with the reservoir cover and shipping plugs in place so it is nice and clean inside. $100.

CUCV brake master cylinder (NOS) for M1008 and the ohter pickup style CUCVs. Will not work on an M1009. $60.

M67 immersion heater for steel trash cans. NOS in crate but will have some surface rust since GL had them sitting outdoors awaiting auction. One left at $40.

12" green painted aluminum tent pins (think camo nets). Quantities available. Some new, some good srtaight used, luckof the draw. Price based on quantity. $5/12 to start.

M series instrument clusters. Mostly M44/M35A2 style and a few 5-ton ones. Maybe a 1/4 ton truck one but I'll have to look. PM me with what you need and I'll see what I've got. These are mostly good takeouts nut there might be one or two new clusters. Price will depend on condition. I can email a picture with a day or so notice.

UPDATE Slave cables, two pin and NATO, 20' long. We've got at least one of each style. At current prices these have about $90 in scrap copper value so I think the days of finding cheap ones may be past us. Clean NATO cable for $150, 2 pin cable for $130.

Trailer hand brake levers. M103 generator trailer and M353 I think. Let me know if you are looking for either.

MT-1029/VRC radio mounts. One used, one NOS and one takenout of anS-280 shelter still plastic wrapped. It was installed with a complete VIC-1 intercom and radio set-up but never used. All have scuffs from shelf wear. $35 for the used one, $60 for the two new ones.

Companion seats for M44/M809 series trucks etc. Mix of cotton duck green canvas or green nylon upholstery but are either in good used or nearly new condition. There are both free standing ones for use with the spring base seat and at least one of the style that bolts to the old style box based driver's seat. Let me know what you need, we'll email pics and a price.

M44/M35 brake master cylinders. At least one new one (maybe more but I'll need to check up on the pallet racks) $90.

M44/M35 brake master cylinder rebuild kits. I'll edit this with the price when I get a chance to find out what my son, Chris, wants for them. He just picked them up and I don't know what he has in them.

M809 and M939 series lube orders. All are new but some have yellowed a bit. There may be some M44/M35A2 one, too. $12 each.

ADDED 11 April, Deuce sprag race rebuild kits NSN 2520-00-513-5811, $100 each, two available.

Three 20' camo vinyl cargo covers for M55, M814, M926 or M927 extra long wheelbase trucks. New in the bags. $400 ea. 2x PENDING SALE

New HUMMWV padded camo cab cover (front seat) for two door cargo trucks etc. $50.

I've got a lot more and will edit this later. The larger stuff may not make the trip if it's not sold so speak up if you need something.

Thanks

Lance
i could use 2 sets of trailer handbrakes.......fyi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks