• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SW CARC paint deal

joshuaz223

i have a friend who is an "industrial coatings engineer" who orders a lot of SW paint. he always gets me great deals on paint so i thought i would ask if he could get CARC. he checked with two of his suppliers and got a price of $75 a gallon. his other supplier said he thought he could get it cheaper. i'm not looking to make anything on this, i would not like to lose money though. spending some time helping fellow members after all the info i have got from here is fine though. i can get empty cans so that i can break the paint down int 1 gal lots. but i don't have a price on them yet. just posting this to guage interest.

flyxpl

can you properly ship haz mat materials ? I thought you had to take a class to be able to pack and ship that stuff . Is is the waterborne stuff ? What other products go into it , reducer , hardener ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks