• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Swapping in the New A2 style HMMWV fuel tank

cook6657

I just finished installing my new fuel tank to make sure everything fits. I could not get the baffle from the old tank to fit. I read some where that the new tank has no baffle system. Is this correct?

Jakob1944

I can see through my fuel tank....silly as that sounds .....get under the vehicle at night and shine a bright flash light up against it and see if you can see anything.....this is how I looked at my fuel level......maybe it will work for you......

dilvoy

The new tank should have the baffle glued in place on the bottom of the fuel tank. From memory, it is rectangular or square white plastic with holes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks