• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Swapping out the cab on my bobbed M35A2 truck, finally

miltruckman

Well, I am finally getting around to swapping out the cab on my bobbed M35 truck. I picked up an extra from Dave Oheim a couple of years ago. It has been sitting in front of my garage ever since. The kids have loved playing in it as a club house but I finally got tired of looking at it. my brother came up on Sunday and we spent the afternoon pulling the bobbed truck apart. It took from about noon to 8Pm to get it to where you see it in the photos. Completely apart!

I plan to install a winch, repair and install the spare cab, install a harbor freight pickup bed crane in the bed to hoist the spare tire, and install some bench seats in the bed for passengers on the trail rides. Removeable of course. I'll also put heat in the cab, The original cab didn't have any heat but I think I have all the parts I'll need to put it in. I'll post some photos too.

Bill

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks