• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Swingfire heater pics

connectingbar

Anyone here have a factory arctic setup on thier duce that uses the swingfire heater? I am trying to build a kit and I want to do it right. Any picks would help. I did see some trucks that came out of Alaska sometime ago that had the front port located under the passenger headlight

Thanks

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They are quite noisy. Here is a video with one in it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smbKAuMujOU[/media]

s1036s

my truck came from alaska and has bits and pieces to that setup. I have the heater tube (long porting in the video), that also looks like it circulates the water for the motor, then the exhaust goes out the front under the headlight through a stainless tube that runs back to the bottom of the batter tray. I have the insulated battery box, and the tray under the batteries is rotted out. If you end up trying to piece one together I would like to see the project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks