• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Switch Panel Installation

I am looking to add some accessories to me Deuce (interior fans, dome light, flood lights for the bed, etc.). Has anyone installed a switch panel for these or similar add-ons? One I am looking at is 24 volt and has a few different amp fuses (5 to 25). I am looking for an illuminated panel to make sure I don't leave something on by mistake.

Thanks

untitled.jpg

ke5eua

I am actually doing this exact thing in my 818. While not a deuce it is the same concept.

I found a switch panel on eBay that had some switched in it already. Those will be put right back on eBay as they are not what I need. I just needed the housing.

I ordered 9 led switched to go in with custom engraving on the rocker.

The biggest challenge is finding the spot to cut the hole, other than that it is straight forward.

As far as the 24v issue. Some led rocker switches claim to be 24v comparable. I will find out. The switch itself will handle 24v just fine, just don't run your accessories directly from the switch, always use a relay to not overload the switch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks