• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sync switch

mlaxton

Might anybody know where I can find the small bulbs on this switch, I found the larger ones on line. I have no TM for it and can’t find the part number. Also if someone had a TM that would be great!82195175-7E62-42D4-AB58-409027820266.jpeg

Chainbreaker

Are you missing the bulbs or do you have one that is burned out for use as a reference. Should be a p/n on base of bulb...I think.

Have you looked at Digi-key? They might have supplied them originally.

Guyfang

Staff member
The bulbs should be A327.
On the trailer, there should be a data plate, with the PP number. Take a picture of it, and showm me. Then I will tell you what TM is for that PP.

Guyfang

Staff member
OK, your PP is an AN/MJQ-35. Listed below that is the TM number TM 9-6115-659-13&P. That is for the PP. There are four data plates on your PP. Two of them are the data plates on the gen sets. It shows basic info like model, NSN, serial number and so forth. One on the trailer frame is the data plate for the basic trailer, M116A3. It shows the basic info for the trailer chassis, like serial number and so forth. The last is the data plate you took a picture of. Sadly, when I tried to upload the TM here, I got a message that the file is too large for the server. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, send me your email in a PM, and I will send it to you. In the mean time, will see if I can reduce the file.

Chainbreaker

The numbers for the "5KW & 10KW Switch Box Assembly" itself are:

NSN: 5930-01-447-6646
Part # 97403-13230E6535

Not sure if there was ever a TM for just the Switch Box Ass'y itself but the above p/n's might help when searching for the bulb you are looking for if you didn't already have these #'s.

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
....................... Sadly, when I tried to upload the TM here, I got a message that the file is too large for the server. .............................
@Guyfang

If you can't get the file to cooperate (size reduction), I could PM you an address on one of our servers to drop it on. We have lots of tools to reduce and down sample PDF files. Would be happy to help if you need it. Just let me know...

Tim Mullaney

Chainbreaker

Looking at the schematic, if I'm reading it right, there appear to be 7 bulbs with 2 different line items:

XDS1 Thru XDS4 : 13214E1391 Light, Indicator, Watertight

and

DS5 - DS7: 656DC(120) A-A-50452 Lamp Incandescent, 5-6

Chainbreaker

Doesn't that enclosure open up with hinge on one end and expose the components/wiring inside? If push comes to shove, you could use just about any 120 V panel light (style example) that fits the panel hole so you could retrofit & rewire in a new one(s).

mlaxton

@Guyfang

If you can't get the file to cooperate (size reduction), I could PM you an address on one of our servers to drop it on. We have lots of tools to reduce and down sample PDF files. Would be happy to help if you need it. Just let me know...

Tim Mullaney
Thanks! I was able to open it and find the part number. When I confirm the ordered parts are correct I will finish the thread with them. For anyone in the future

mlaxton

Thanks for the help guys I was able to locate the TM thanks to the help from guyfang. Also owns able to order the bulbs and covers. I could only find the cover in red but they work just fine. Below is the part numbers and suppliers I found. Thanks guys B8DD9D0D-2D4F-4E15-AF82-68F8663735DC.jpeg272AFC2E-CEF2-4860-B9C1-8C1AD7D5A0B8.jpegF21355B8-1B49-4839-9438-CEE9F5D7139F.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks