• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T-15k Heater Vs. UH48-e ???

Steamynachos

Hey guys I just received a t-15k space heater but i cant find any information or even a manual on it. Does anyone know if its the same as the uh48-e it needs an ignition module and igniter does anyone know where to get parts for these units?

Thanks for your help

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can try contacting the manufacturer for parts on the UH-48. The heater (as a complete unit) is out of production and they may not talk to you because you are in Canada, and it is a US military part. I called them awhile back because I wanted to buy one, but they told me I would have to buy 50 units to put it back in production. I can't afford, and don't want 50 units.

The T-15K is a long time out of production and I have no idea where to find parts.

I bought a T-15K, new in the box a few months ago that was on eBay. You might check for parts there; I know eBay is profoundly hated and despised, but sometimes it is the only place to find parts.